Who We Are
AQUAS is a minority and woman-owned company dedicated to providing solutions to complex business problems. With over 25 years of experience deploying digital transformation solutions, we design and implement solutions that turn into valuable financial and operational gains, so our clients can concentrate on their goals.
GSA Schedule 70
AQUAS, Inc. offers information technology professional services to the Federal Government under GSA Federal Supply Services IT Schedule 70. Our contract number is GS-35F-0396X. AQUAS is a qualified candidate for contract set-asides as a recognized Small business, Women-Owned business, and as an SBA Certified Small Disadvantaged Business.
To help state and local government entities to easily purchase services and solutions from our IT Schedule 70, AQUAS participates in the GSA’s elective Cooperative Purchasing program (provided for in §211 of the E-Government Act of 2002), and Disaster Recovery Purchasing program for the ability to purchase products and services facilitating the recovery of a major disaster (as per §833 of the National Defense Authorization Act).
The NAICS system was developed for use by Federal Statistical Agencies for the collection, analysis, and publication of statistical data related to the US Economy. However, various government agencies have adopted the NAICS classification system for their internal needs. Some of these agencies post contract bids to any business within a given NAICS code, such as the Small Business Administration (SBA).
AQUAS is qualified to bid on contracts with the following NAICS codes:
- 238210 -Electrical and Other Wiring, Cabling
- 518210 -Data Processing, Hosting, Related
- 541511 -Computer Programming Services
- 541512 -Computer Systems Design
- 541519 -Other Computer Related
- 541611 -Admin/General Management Consulting
- 541613 -Marketing Consulting Services
- 541614 -Logistics, Process Consulting
- 541618 -Other Management Consulting
- 541690 -Other Scientific/Technical Consulting
- 541720 -Research and Development in the Social Sciences and Humanities
- 541910 -Market Research/Public Opinion
- 541990 -Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 561110 -Office Administrative Services
- 561210 -Facilities Support Services/Staff
- 611430 -Professional and Management Training
- 811213 -Communication Equipment Repair and Maintenance
AQUAS is open to explore opportunities and synergies to offer clients the best services available. Whether you are looking for an MBE or a DBE partner, or simply a great team to partner with in national or international markets, we invite you to learn more about working with us.