Transforming the Way People Move
AQUAS involvement in transportation projects includes the deployment of tracking and inspection systems with compliance and real-time reporting capabilities, infrastructure monitoring, workflow design and training on enterprise asset management systems, and data migration.
AQUAS has participated in various IT projects in the Transportation sector, including:
- Installation of wired and wireless networking infrastructure
- Usage and integration of Maximo and MMIS inventory management systems
- Low and mid-level voltage wiring and equipment installation
- Installation and maintenance of security monitoring and access control systems
- Installation and maintenance of CCTV and networked video management systems onboard vehicles
AQUAS has developed in-house solutions of cloud-based mobile systems to automate data collection in manhole inspections using the NASSCO coding scheme integration with AIS Environmental Services.
Partner With AQUAS
Contact us to find out how AQUAS can present a personalized solution to support your data analysis and strategic plans in transportation and infrastructure.