AQUAS involvement in transportation projects includes the deployment of tracking and inspection systems with compliance and real-time reporting capabilities, infrastructure monitoring, workflow design and training on enterprise asset management systems, and data migration.
AQUAS has participated in various IT projects in the Transportation sector, including:
- Installation of wired and wireless networking infrastructure
- Usage and integration of Maximo and MMIS inventory management systems
- Low and mid-level voltage wiring and equipment installation
- Installation and maintenance of security monitoring and access control systems
- Installation and maintenance of CCTV and networked video management systems onboard vehicles
AQUAS has developed in-house solutions of cloud-based mobile systems to automate data collection in manhole inspections using the NASSCO coding scheme integration with AIS Environmental Services
Contact us to find out how AQUAS can present a personalized solution to support your data analysis and strategic plans in transportation and infrastructure.