Transforming the Way People Move
AQUAS involvement in transportation projects includes the deployment of tracking and inspection systems with compliance and real-time reporting capabilities, infrastructure monitoring, workflow design and training on enterprise asset management systems, and data migration.
AQUAS has participated in various IT projects in the Transportation sector, including:
- Installation of wired and wireless networking infrastructure
- Usage and integration of Maximo and MMIS inventory management systems
- Low and mid-level voltage wiring and equipment installation
- Installation and maintenance of security monitoring and access control systems
- Installation and maintenance of CCTV and networked video management systems onboard vehicles
AQUAS has developed in-house solutions of cloud-based mobile systems to automate data collection in manhole inspections using the NASSCO coding scheme integration with AIS Environmental Services.
AQUAS played a key role in the installation of Automated Transit Vehicles (ATV) at Dulles airport. Our team ensured there was operational readiness of onboard systems, testing of electrical and fiber optic networks. This was a critial task, as ATVs require 24x7 operations and continuous maintenance.
AQUAS developed an interface that allows Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) users to select information from a digitized catalog, include vehicle make and model, equipment supplier, components and parts information and images to export to an interactive application for the Integrated Parts Catalog, allowing the field worker to look up and order parts needed for repairs on train cars and buses.
Partner With AQUAS
Contact us to find out how AQUAS can present a personalized solution to support your data analysis and strategic plans in transportation and infrastructure.