Improving processes to make commutes faster and more efficient.
Transforming the Way People Move
- Installation of wired and wireless networking infrastructure
- Usage and integration of Maximo and MMIS inventory management systems
- Low and mid-level voltage wiring and equipment installation
- Installation and maintenance of security monitoring and access control systems
- Installation and maintenance of CCTV and networked video management systems onboard vehicles
AQUAS played a key role in the installation of Automated Transit Vehicles (ATV) at Dulles airport. Our team ensured there was operational readiness of onboard systems, testing of electrical and fiber optic networks. This was a critial task, as ATVs require 24x7 operations and continuous maintenance.
AQUAS developed an interface that allows Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) users to select information from a digitized catalog, include vehicle make and model, equipment supplier, components and parts information and images to export to an interactive application for the Integrated Parts Catalog, allowing the field worker to look up and order parts needed for repairs on train cars and buses.