Moving Businesses Forward
Experience That Makes a Difference
- Recommend and assist in the implementation of process improvements to expand customer focus and satisfaction
- Identify tasks to meet organizational objectives, milestones, and deliverable schedules
- Track project deadlines, prepared necessary project updates, reports and presentations
- Preform independent quality assurance audits and reviews
- Foster collaboration and coordination between cross-functional areas
- Develop strategies and identify risks associated with audit findings
- Inform relevant participants of quality internal audit of consultative project procedures, results, and conclusions
- Provide guidance for the institutionalization of ISO 9001: 2000 standards to facilitate continuous process improvement and performance measurement and management
AQUAS worked with the Defense Travel Systems (DTS) at the U.S. Department of Defense, Business Transformation Agency (BTA), to conduct a feasibility study and recommendations for process improvement and process management. Existing procedures, staff roles and responsibilities, and communications modes were examined, and a series of process interviews were conducted. Past strategic plans and management styles were examined, and organizational dependencies were identified and documented.
AQUAS supported an information assurance contract for the United States Coast Guard Telecommunications and Information Systems Command (TISCOM), and developed a concept of operations for the tracking and reporting of Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) compliance in support of the Federal Information Systems Management Act (FISMA).