AQUAS has developed and maintained Web-enabled applications and case management solutions to solve a variety of needs specific to the Healthcare sector. Some of our accomplishments include:
- Development of healthcare compliance case tracking systems
- Large healthcare data files manipulation and data reduction
- Healthcare data statistical analysis and reporting
- Electronic patient record implementation and data integration
- Patient education systems using Web portals
AQUAS was a key player bringing innovation to the healthcare marketplace in the State of Maryland throughout the development of the Web portal that allowed residents to obtain health insurance coverage under the Affordable Care Act. AQUAS has also used Business Intelligence to support scientific and medical research staff at the US Department of Health and Human Services. Likewise, AQUAS played a significant role developing a virtual lifetime electronic health record exchange between the Department of Defense and the Department of Veteran Affairs for active duty military, veterans, and their dependents.
Contact us to find out how AQUAS can present a personalized solution to support your data analysis and strategic plans in healthcare.