Enabling efficiencies in healthcare though data management to achieve breakthrough results.
- Development of healthcare compliance case tracking systems
- Large healthcare data files manipulation and data reduction
- Healthcare data statistical analysis and reporting
- Electronic patient record implementation and data integration
- Patient education systems using Web portals
AQUAS worked closely with the National Center for Ethics at the Veteran’s Administration to design and develop a bioethics consult referral and tracking system, and a bioethics case and issue knowledge base. The system was developed originally as a working prototype, and subsequently moved to production. A Web-enabled information capture and tracking system, BioEthx includes knowledge management features, workflow management, and the inclusion of documents and reference material into a central repository library.
AQUAS provided support in the development of functional and technical specifications for an ECG management system that would provide network access from any military medical unit, within a hospital or in the field, to a patient’s medical record. AQUAS conducted a technology review and assessment process, developed an acquisition plan, and supported the source selection board with facilitation services, including support, report preparation and document change management.